«SCONCE LIGHT BALLOON» is a collapsible wall lamp designed by Alexey Shevchuk and stylized as a hot air balloon - made of metal frame, light-scattering fabric shell and decor elements.
A series of lamps "LIGHTER THAN AIR" consists of original light flying vehicles that don't just fill the interior with light, but also make it extraordinary, cozy and memorable. Airy lamps look like real flying machines soaring at height, and its cheerful passengers that enjoy the flight enhance the charm and positive energy within the atmosphere ...
• INTERACTIVE & APPEALING - Have fun relocating the freely swinging passengers (lady & gentleman) on the frame as per your mood - bring them closer for an intimate mood or position them apart for busier days - signifies that no matter what, you will hang on and remain on the same boat always.
• It is ideal for most interior spaces - it can be your bedroom, living room, kids room or anywhere else.
• Exclusive author wall lamp that goes well with all styles in the interior.
• A perfect kit that includes all the necessary parts for lamp assembly and mounting which will take about 10 minutes (the lamp is completed with assembly instructions, it also contains the address of the video instruction on YouTube).
• We have certificates of the materials from which the lamps are made: metal and fabric.
- Materials: Metal (steel, aluminum); Nickel (electroplated coating); Copper (optional).
Light-scattering fabric shell (removable, can be washed in a washing machine ≈ 86 °F (+30 °C)
- Number of lights (depends on the option you choose):
1. Just wall decor - 0 pc
2. Hardwired (wall) - 1 pc (included in the kit).
3. US or EU plug + wire mount - 1 pc (included in the kit).
- Dimensions of the packaged product: 19.7" x 8.3" x 2" (50.5 x 21.5 х 5 cm)
- Assembled product dimensions: Height - 23.6" Width - 16.1" Depth - 8.7" (60 x 41 x 22 cm)
- Packaged product wei
top of page