1. We, as a team of the "ARTBUZ" creative workshop, the brand - manufacturer, seller and service provider, undertake to do everything possible (within these policies) to resolve any disputes, provide support and assistance to the buyer at all stages of our joint cooperation with the buyer, starting from preliminary consultation and agreement on all details, as well as placing an order, package delivery and further support of the buyer during product assembly, installation, first operating experience, etc.
2. We are obliged to inform the buyer about the receipt of the order, the approximate terms of fulfillment and dispatch of the order, as well as to notify the buyer about the transfer of the item to the carrier, provide package tracking code and estimated delivery terms.
3. We are responsible for the delivery of the item and their condition until the buyer receives the package. Once the buyer receives the package, which is confirmed by the package tracking code, we are not responsible for the condition of the item or any other costs.
4. Buyer are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs and any other circumstances over which we have no influence (failure to meet delivery deadlines by the carrier, natural disasters, military operations etc.), but we undertake to provide support and do everything possible to deliver the package to the buyer as soon as possible.
5. In case of non-delivery of the package to the buyer - loss of the package by the carrier, we undertake to return to the buyer the full cost of the order (cost of item and shipping cost) only after we receive confirmation from the carrier about the loss of the package.
6. Please note that the buyer is obliged to assist us as much as possible in order to receive his package (contact the carrier, file a complaint, submit an application to search for the package, etc.) if this is necessary to find the lost package, speed up delivery and receive the package. If the buyer does not respond to our requests, does not cooperate with us, or does not cooperate sufficiently (at our discretion) in order to receive his package, after returning the package to us, we are obligated to refund the buyer for the item, but we reserve the right not to refund the shipping costs.
7. We accept returns and exchanges within 14 days (from the date the buyer receives the package). Buyer are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. We refund the cost of the item to the buyer after we receive the returned item and evaluate its condition.
8. Custom or personalized items and digital downloads are not eligible for exchange, return or refund.
9. By placing an order on our website or using any of our other services, you agree to our policies, regardless of whether you have read them in advance or not. We reserve the right to resolve any circumstances or disputes that are not described in our policies at our own discretion.
10. We are constantly improving our products, therefore we reserve the right to make modifications in configuration, complete set, production technology and other attributes of the products at any time without prior notice, in order to improve operational and aesthetic properties.
11. Our policies are based on our experience of cooperation with buyers as well as on the generally accepted policies of international online marketplaces.
12. We reserve the right to make any changes to our policies at any time without prior notice in order to improve our service and cooperation with the buyer, as well as in order to protect ourselves from scammers and deception. If we need to make changes to our policies while a buyer's order is being processed, the only policies that will apply to the buyer are those that were posted on this page when the buyer placed the order until we complete the order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name and surname, phone number, email, postal address, payment information and the details of the item that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for example custom order), if you contact us directly.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
And as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) Providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest toimprove our services;
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us.
You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information upon request.